CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

G bag again ...

Yes, got another Goyard again. It's the same model, size and color I originally wanted. St. Louis in PM size. Had a change of heart when I received my first Goyard bag I got last February 2010, it was PM size. I find it too small for my frame. I immediately sold my yellow PM bag, and got a black/tan combination GM size instead. I heart my GM size. Perfect for my travel. In fact, it was my perfect companion during my recent Tokyo travel. But ... I still want my yellow bag! Hahaha! Thus, for my next order, yellow it is ... back to PM size for my everyday jeans use. And finally...it's here! Love it! Thanks to my friend Kelly for making it possible.


unwrapping the Goyard package


St. Louis PM in Yellow

2 comments:

mm said...

love it! can't wait to get mine tom=)

Jacqui said...

mm,

used it kanina sa office, got compliments with my new yellow G.

post mo agad ha!