CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2010

travel seat sale

Ok, I admit ... I am a sucker for airline sale! Oh let me re-phrase that, I am sucker for any kind of sale or bargains. The husband would often say that I live and breathe for sale. And somehow he can't understand why I have this certain "magnet" on sale. May it be in-store, off-site, warehouse or online sale, I never miss it! I am always ever present. And the best part, I rarely leave the store empty-handed. LOL
Thus it came no surprise to the husband when I told him that I already bought our airline tickets for our local Cebu trip this coming September, on sale again. Yes, I am one of the few lucky online customers who was able to grab the Cebu Pacific Domestic sale last night. Booked tickets for the three of us : husband, me and my daughter for P2,760 only or $60. Great savings, eh?
And now I am excited as another local airline, PAL announces their midnight sale on Saturday. I wonder if they will offer International-bound travel? Will I be lucky again to get Singapore travel this time? Well, let's see.
For the meantime, need to check out hydroxycut review. As you all know, I am gaining weight lately and I need an effective fat burner pill. I hope this diet pill review site will be informative and helpful for me to decide which brand to take ... and hopefully, budget-friendly pills too.

2 comments:

Tony B. said...

Nice,,,

By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just started a new contest called Mama's day out!

mm said...

anu nakuha mo na ticket sa pal? grabe nakalimutan ko nakatulog ako eh hehe, if ever may sale ng mga toys sa mall inform me naman planning to buy prizes for mika's bday eh, late ko na nalaman un sale sa moa eh sayang!