CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

i want one.

It's the latest craze in the techie world now. The Apple iPad. All the hype as it was initally launched by Apple. People are going crazy with this new toy. It has the functionality just like your iphone and laptops and more. Though it is not designed to replace the compter, instead it was designed to make tasks much easier.

As I told the husband, I am thinking of getting one for myself. As a birthday pressy. Since, I am always mobile and on the go, the iPad would be a perfect gadget for me. It will be easy for me to blog, twit, chat, surf the web and exchange emails efficiently. I am a non-techie person but I guess the basic functionality I need can be found on the iPad. No complicated tasks such as video editing and the works, thus the iPad may serve its purpose foran end-user like me ... simply to entertain me. This may be in the form of video, music, photos, game applications or by simply web browsing ... it was created to keep my life easier. Hence, a MUST for me.
Oh it's not a cheap toy by the way, selling price at $499. With this price, I expect more from the services. After sales is non-negotiable, as well as ipad warranty to cover any possible product defect. Now I am not sure about service reviews. The prodct may be excellent, but if it has poor service ... a different story for me. But for now, allow me to dream of getting one for myself. Tee-hee!!

0 comments: