CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

2nd week of December ...

passed unnoticed.
It was kinda hectic and chaotic. So many parties and family gatherings. Well, what can you expect ... it's Christmas season. Haven't posted any blog update for the past two weeks. Hehehe! Anyway, allow me to do some recap for my week.

Monday, December 8
*Work. Busy as ever with the OPEX-budget season.
*Samantha break again from school. No classes again for the bratinella to celebrate Immaculate Concepcion Day.
*Had small dinner with the family with the arrival of our fave uncle from Saudi.

Tuesday, December 9
* Work. Still busy as ever.
*Met with my highschool friends at Tiendesitas to prepare for our upcoming barkada Christmas party.

Wednesday, December 10
* Watched Samantha's Christmas play at St. Paul. She came in angel costume as the nursery class sang Gloria in Excelsis (not sure of the title, though)
* Picked up my Christmas present from hubby (wohooohoo!) -- can't wait to share this!

Thursday, December 11
* 2nd day of Sam's Christmas play. This time hubby watched the play.
* Had visitors from New Zealand at home. Hubby's cousin who will be married this coming December 22.
* Missed going to another telco Christmas party in Makati. I was too busy! hahaha!

Friday, December 12
*Attended Sam's Christmas party in school. Samantha went home with lots of loots. Played with the kids and had a blast getting prizes for the girl.
*Filed for VL to do my shopping in Glorietta.
*met with MBAPs: Jody, Joy and Peachy after doing my shopping. Had a great time with our "chismisan" at UCC. Then we trooped to our fave shop at Greenbelt -- the LV boutique. Had great time trying on the bags! Babaw noh?

Saturday, December 13
*Hubby's department Christmas party at our house.
-I was busy the entire day preparing for hubby's Christmas party. As usual, cooked food for 20 pax. Prepared Korean beef stew and Chicken corn to share. Supposed to attend wedding of my colleague at Clark Pampanga but opted to stay to help hubby.

Sunday, December 14
* "Pamanhikan day" of my brother. Together with my family, we went to his fiancee's house and discussed their wedding plans for next year. As a tradition, we brought lunch for my soon-to-be sister in-law's family.
* After the pamanhikan, hubby and I went to Podium Sale. Grabbed some nice items here on a discounted amount. The little girl got another toy (puppy in my pocket mini-hospital) as an extra treat.
*It was MIL's birthday. We had dinner at their house. Went home late since the bratinella enjoyed her time with her cousins.

Wheeww...it was really a busy and hectic week for me. This week more dinners, family gatherings and Christmas parties to attend. With all these late-night partying and excessive eating out need to observe my diet. As a matter of fact, I missed taking my weight loss pills. Very bad. Need to shape up especially summer season is almost near.


0 comments: