CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

blog updates ...

Can't do it at this time.

I've got so many things to blog about but got so little time. So many things happened in the past week, holiday celebrations here and there, outings and family gatherings. It's been a very, very busy week! Believe me.

After the Christmas Day celebration, more gatherings and road trips for the family. I wish I have time to post pictures and kwentos now but still busy for the new year's eve preparations. For the meantime, allow me to give you recap of our week.

Dec 26 : Road trip at Our Lady of Manaoag Shrine with hubby's family
Dec 27 : Enchanted Kingdom with the entire family -- all 20 of us!
Dec 28 : Mano Po themed post-Christmas family reunion at Jade Palace.
Dec 29 : Annual holiday get-together with my highschool barkada
Dec 30 : "Pamanhikan Day" of my BIL at Tagaytay.
Dec 31: New Year's Eve celebration at our house for my immediate family.

Whew, really busy huh! I haven't had the chance to relax and enjoy my long holiday break! Waahhh!! But, it's really worth it. Being with the family and spending the holiday break with them. Can't ask for more. After all, holiday means spending time with the family. And what better way to show appreciation and love for them, is to provide them term life insurance quotes options. Think this is the best gift I can give all of them this season.

0 comments: