CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

extra treats

The husband can't simply say NO. Yes, I've proven this over and over again. lol.

After getting me the LV Vernis bag two weeks ago, he finally gave-in to my "parinig" gift wish on the eve of Christmas. He asked me to accompany him at Podium Mall to get my Christmas present. Hahaha! Yes, I know in my heart that he'll get me the watch this year. I am 100% sure of it weeks before Christmas which is why it was no longer a surprise when he told me we will go at the Podium Mall. You see, the husband prefers to give me jewelry (or watch) than bags, and I know this was his original plan for my christmas gift... to finally get me the watch.
And the LV bag ... just came in as an extra bonus. Hahaha! He can't say NO with the friendly payment scheme and of course, with all my pleadings. After all, I proposed a win-win proposition just to get my wish bag. I told him my payback time will happen on our upcoming anniversary. You see, I plan to get him of course a new toy gadget. Another Compaq laptop with better laptop memory. So I guess this made him said yes easily. lol!

So here I am giddy-happy at the Philip Stein store on the eve of Chirstmas (see pictures below). Finally getting my present from hubby. He bought me the red mother of pearl teslar watch. And the extra straps (black and white), charged to my account. Dyahe na ako to ask from hubby pa. Abuso na daw! lol.





So, it was really a happy, happy Christmas for me. Got all my presents in RED. Hahaha! Can't ask for more. I am so blessed with a loving, generous and ever-sweet husband. I love you so much!! Mwaahhh!! Really thankful having you as my dear hubby. :)

And to my dear bloggers out there, hope you got all your Christmas wish from "santa" too. Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

Peachy said...

wow! meron ka na!! ako yta kailangan ko pa magparinig talaga , kulang pa eh. hahaha! if ever il buy it from my earnings, deferred payment ko n lng :) yeah!

Jacqui said...

ei peachy,

yes finally, nadaan sa pa-rinig! hehehe! style ko na kay hubby ito eversince, kaya wala na kami element of surprise!lol. di naman uso kasi sa amin mga surprise gift. we prefer to buy stuff we need/want na kasama yun isa. para di magkamali noh?! hahaha! and we call that our "shopping time" together. :)

btw, will send my new order from amazon ha. this is for ico :) super thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ayayay! Congrats sa super gandang mga christmas loots, Jacqui! Meron kana palang Pomme na Verni no..I was about to get that same bag too pero changed my mind at the last minute:) Iba ang gusto ko eh:) Pero in fairness nice cya! Next time:)

Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you and your family!!! congrats nakuha mo rn lahat ng red that you want=)

Anonymous said...

lady in red ka na jacqui. congrats sa new watch! fianlly diba????

Jacqui said...

hi yen,

Happy new year! checked your blog and saw your new LV Tivoli. Really nice and really LVOE it too! If unlimited nga lang moolah ko, might get the same also. Hahaha! But syempre for holiday season sake, I opted to get my gifts in red! hahaha! ewan ko ba...

Jacqui said...

Hi MM,

yup got all my presents in red from hubby! hahaha! tapos na drama ko. hehehe!

next year kaya ano color naman? :)

happy new year!

Jacqui said...

hi jane,

finally talaga ... o ayan, titigil na ako kaka-post about Philip Stein. hehehe! So, no watch muna for me until 2010. Babies naman! hahaha!

happy new year! :)