CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

the chirstmas tree ...

is finally up.

Thanks to hubby and his drinking buddies who were present the other night. They helped him set-up Christmas tree in less than two hours. Wow!! Of course with so much bribing, they set up the tree in exchange for their sizzling pulutans. Hahaha! The tree was up much faster than I expected. I haven't finished preparing their food when they called me and showed their masterpiece. With much delight, instead of pica-pica food only, I even prepared simple dinner for the guys. Dinner consists of fat, buttery meal sizzling steak with gravy. Thus, they need to take diet supplements and go to the gym after eating the sinful meal. And add loads of beer intake, believe me... they didn't bother to watch their diet that night. lol.


Taa-ddaaa .... the Christmas tree, same ornaments from last year. Nothing new, just replaced some of the lights.

No gifts under the tree yet. Still lazy to wrap all the toys I bought from the TK sale. Besides, I am not yet done with my list. Haaayyy...probably next week.

0 comments: