CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

RED-y for the Holidays

Tis the season to be RED. After all, it’s Christmas. And for this year…think I’ve been oh-so good that I deserve a reward from hubby. Lol.

So for my Christmas wishlist … I so want all things big and in RED. (hehehe!)

1. Philip Stein Teslar Watch in red lizard strap:
This was posted last year as one of my wishlist. And it’s back again...with a fiery RED vengeance!lol. Despite the reasonable price, you will be surprised how I de-prioritized getting this watch and buying LV bags instead. You see, I am adamant that hubby will get this watch for me. I’ve been patiently waiting. Besides, it was promised … and this year I vow to collect. Lol.

2. LV Vernis Bellevue GM in Pomme de Amour color (red)
Much pricey compared to item 1. But, if hubby will not bring me to Hawaii this coming January 2009, I might ask him to get this instead. With the high airfare cost, and with the high forex rate, I think it will be wise to get this bag than hubby spending more on my travel accommodations. Think he’ll prefer this one over my travel pleas. Much cheaper and a win-win solution for both of us. (again, for practical reasons, I don’t mind if I don’t go...basta may uwi, ok na. Hahaha!)

3. LV EPI NOE in RED
As a back up plan …if hubby will say no to item 1 and 2, I think he will approve on this one. My only problem, I’ve been searching for good LV EPI NOE in RED for months now. No such luck, haven’t found the right one (or right supplier) for me. I am hoping and praying that will find my perfect bag-mate soon.


4. LV Neverfull MM Damier ---Pardon this edited post as of Saturday, December 6.

I saw the LV Neverfull MM Damier Canvas up close last Friday with Jody's supplier. I was able to post my wishlist above when I saw this new LV baby. Held it ... and tried it on and I can feel our instant connection! lol. I fell in-love with it in an instant. Aside from the dainty damier print, I love, love the RED bag lining. So pretty! Gives an oommmpph contrast with the dark brown bag. And I think Hubby will love this more. More budget-friendly. Hahaha! Anyway, I simply don't know why I am addicted to RED these days. Must be the season.

Aside from the RED gifts above, I am also hoping hubby will check out the green gifts I saw online too! Something eco-friendly such as the kitchen accessories water system and jet soda maker. It'll be nice addition to my kitchen gadgets. Do check this out. Ideal not only as gifts this Christmas but you can do your share by helping to save the planet.

How about you, have you prepared your Christmas wishlist?

15 comments:

Aggie said...

Puro red Jacqui!! Di ba me Epi Noe ka na (read back logs)...dapat mabasa ni Mister eto!!

Jacqui said...

Hi aggie,

Waahhh...bilis mo mag-comment. Di ko pa natatapos yun post ko, naunahan mo ako! hahaha! :)

Yup, puro RED this time. Tingnan ko kung makalusot ako ke Mike nito! hahaha! :)

Anonymous said...

Hay, I also want the philip stein which I posted in my other blog and love na love ko rin ang red lizard strap! Kaya cash gift ang gusto ko para madagdagan ang budget ko pambili ng iphone, bag at watch!

Jacqui said...

Grabe, dami mo pala xmas gift ngayon! hahaha! Dami pera ni Dicky ha! :) Naka house mode pa kayo niyan, ibang level talaga :)

Yun philip stein na yan...last year pa nasa wish list ko, talagang di ko sya binibili kasi si Mike naka-taya dyan :) Eh tipong mura lang yan noh, lagi nakakalimutan bilhin :) Pero, Nice kasi RED yun strap. Kaya hinahnap ko na yun ka-match nya red bag din. Hihihi! :)

Anonymous said...

puro red nga lahat jacq hehehee nice ung red strap ng philip stein but i want a black one=)

abie said...

wow red na red...gusto ko din ng vernis...pero yung gusto ko yung purple...hehehe...yan next ko pag ipunan...in 2 years cguro...hahaha

Anonymous said...

grabe todo shopping galore na to. tapos meron pa sa friday? sa friday ka na bumili ng makapasok naman ako ng LV store bwahahaha

Anonymous said...

Aba, may revision pala ang post na ito! Hahaha. Ang ganda nga ng damier neverfull ano? Parang gusto ko talaga sya. I want sana the GM. Di ko lang sure if it's going to be too big eh. I tried kasi yung GM na monogram before eh, parang ganun kalaki gusto ko, nabitin ako sa MM. Tuloy ka trip nyo? Naku eto na nga kasi yung 1 cousin ko pala na uuwi ng end of December in time for another cousin's wedding on January eh dadaan muna ng Guam kasi may meet muna syang friend dun. Hala, gusto ko na atang magpabili! Walang tax in Guam diba?

Jacqui said...

hi MM,

Naku, last year black strap din ask ko ke hubby. Di nya nabili kasi he bought the LV bags na from Hawaii... kaya this year, yun black strap ko naging red na! hahaha! malamang mag-add ako strap nito. medyo mahal din ha, P4k ata each strap.

Jacqui said...

abie,

nice din yun purple na vernis, uso kasi ngayon purple but im worried baka mahirap i-match sa outfits. but nice sya accent for your outfits di ba?! stunning purple...

naku, mind over matter yan. In less than 2 years, meron ka na vernis! hahaha! :)

Jacqui said...

hi joy,

Nope, next year pa yan bags if ever. bale utang muna xmas gift ni hubby sa akin until makapunta sya hawaii. Parang last year. Hehehe!

Pero yan relo...naku, dapat maibigay na. 2 years na nasa wishlist ko yan! hahaha! :)

Jacqui said...

uuyyy jody wala tax sa guam!! ang sarap nyan! :) $700 kasi yun neverfull MM, so if ever mas mura makuha kesa sa hawaii or hk.

ayan, na-tempt ka na naman! hahaha! GO lang ng GO...madami ka naman events this December, kaya mo i-fund yan Neverfull.

Ako stick na ako sa MM size, masyado na ako nalalakihan sa GM. Nalulunod na nga mga gamit ko sa MM size eh! Hahaha!

Btw, plan to sell my monogram na neverfull para mabili ko yun damier. Yari ako ke mike pag nagpa-bili ako same style/design! Sakalin ako nun, eh bigay pa naman nya ng January yun neverfull ko ngayon. Hahaha!

Tinggay said...

woohoo! you just gave me a truckload of ideas for my own wishlist jacqui! kainggit if you get all those LV bags in addition to the ones you bought this year!! :) how much yung philip stein? i always look at their display sa podium but i never really bothered to go inside hehehe :)

Jacqui said...

hi nikki,

I want the mother of pearl philip stein, teslar watch with no diamonds ha. Mahal yun may diamonds. Yun simple lang. Last time I asked P30K strap included.

Funny nga kasi I've been buying bags this year na mas mahal pa sa watch...syempre, na de-prioritized ko sya lagi. And besides, I want kasi si hubby magbigay ng watch na yan! Promise nya yan last year pa. Hahaha! :)

Anonymous said...

The remarkable precision of the Breitling Navitimer is guaranteed by the Controle Official Suisse des Chronometers (COSC) certification. The Bentley Motors T will be available in a limited edition of 3,000 pieces. The Navitimer Watches goes on a rubber strap fitted with a tang buckle with black carbon nitride treatment. The dial of the new Navitimer World creates a nice contrast with the case treatment.

Coach Purses
is a name well-known and respected in the industry. These Coach Bonnie
are very expensive parts. If you are on these efforts lucked people who never owned a Coach Wristlet
, then this book will bring you joy package of. Have you heard Coach Ergo
coupon name?

Hogan scarpe
does several amazing shoes for gentlemen. Hogan scarpe donna
is a hot looking shoe. hogan donna
is a shoe that seems hot in its great set colours. The shoe comes in a solid blue, black red or blue coloring, with a apparent Hogan scarpe uomo
symbol on the side.