CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

truffettes de france


Another sweet treat this Christmas season.

Can't think of any other items to give my SILs and MIL. Thus, I opted to grab French Truffles (truffettes de france). Super yummy melt in your mouth goodness! Good truffles, soft and coated with a dusting of cocoa powder. Another fave chocolate treat of Samantha lately. She can't get enough of these truffles. Would you believe she can finish one truffle box in one seating? Grabe noh!?! She eats the choco as if she's just chewing popcorn. Really bad.
Anyway, I wonder if the Royce chocolates will be as good (or better) than the Truffettes de France. I've heard Royce chocolates equally sinful. Thus, I am excited to visit their newly-opened store in Power Plant Mall to check this out. Plus I need to check out the melissa shoes from Anthem. I was told they are on sale now. I am thinking of grabbing nice pair of gold melissa slip-ons for myself this christmas. Both excited with the chocolates and shoes. Nice combination, huh!
Lastly, goodbye to my diet plans and program excercises this season. The yoga videos I bought online on sale will have to wait. With all the festivities and sweet treats, I don't think all my diet plans will work. Perfect excuse not to watch my weight this holiday season. lol.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still prefer royce over these truffles =) you should grab a box of namas when you go to powerplant, jacqui!

Jacqui said...

hi kelly,

finally tasted royce' nama chocolate! :)

received it as a new year's gift from my officemate, super aliw ko kanina parang bata jumping with joy when I got it. :)

And true, really yummy melt-in-your mouth chocolate! Better nga over truffles.