CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

back from the trip

We are sooo back! After four days in Bangkok, the husband and I arrived last night. Lots of Bangkok pictures and stories to share but I guess all these can wait. We are swamped with so much work. With over 300+ email to read and respond, back to back meetings to attend, and a couple of reports to finish, need more time. Actually, I think I need another vacation after this vacation. LOL.

Anyway, be back with all the Bangkok post later. For the meantime, need to help the aunt to find nutritious recipe for her patients with Mesothelioma cases. I was told that giving nutritious and healthy food options under Mesothelioma treatments can help maximize energy, stave off infection and provide strength to patients.
So off to blogging for now, back to work and to corporate reality.

0 comments: