CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

unexpected treat

Of course I promised (and tried), no bags for me this year. But I guess I spoke to soon. Blame it on our delayed flight in Bangkok. LOL. I've no intention of buying bag during the entire trip, but out of boredom while waiting for our flight, I entered the Gucci store. The husband can attest that I stayed away from Gaysorn Mall in Bangkok but all my good intentions forgotten when I saw this nice baby. Hehehe!
Gucci Jolie Summer 2009 collection just arrived day before only at Gucci Suvarnabhumi Airport. I checked the Gucci store at Siam Paragon two days before and I was not able to see their new collection. New arrival nga talaga. Hehehe!
love the brown plexi-glass charm ; emblem of Gucci, heart and letter G

Finally, I've completed all my travel posts including the lovely bag purchased from Bangkok. Now off to my aunt's request for seat lifts . She's in search for this medical equipment for her clinic in NY.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacqui I likey ur bag soooo much as in!!! How much pwede malaman>?

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

ei aggie,

nice seeing you at jane's party, grabe katawa pix natin ha...isik-sik ba mga sarili sa booth. puro forehead ko nakita sa pix! LOL.

Anyway, re: gucci jolie bag. kaya-kaya mo yan sa galing mo rumaket! Price at BKK THB24300 (P34,263) less THB2K cash discount sa duty free, THB 22300 (P31,889). Plus another THB 2K cash voucher for duty free shopping (P2860), total P29,029 bale yun bag. Sa Gucci US website $765 = P36,720 excludes taxes and delivery pa. Dito sa Manila P34K ata. So mas mura BKK because of cash & voucher discount. Ayan, na detalye ko pa price san mas mura. Hahaha! But seriously, di ko na-check na yun price(or website) before buying. Nice nga kasi. Grab na, Aggie!:)

Btw, I therefore conclude mas mura sa BKK because of cash discount and vouchers. Hehehe! True kaya?

Mich said...

wow, nice bag Jacqui! love it!

Gracie said...

lovely bag! i don't think i'll ever get a bag this year kaya inggit ako *sniff!*

Aggie said...

Gosh Jacqui para mas gusto ko na yan kesa sa Neverfull :)

Mas mura din pala dito no. Hmmm.... pwede :)

Salamat!

Jacqui said...

hi aggie,

Not sure if mas mura dito manila... di ko pa nakikita kasi yun jolie style na yan sa gucci makati. Pag nakita ko sabihan kita... pero so far, sa BKK yun mura due to cash discount and vouchers :)

And yes like NF, spacious din sya. Wala din syya zipper. :)