CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

heart's day surprise

Got a surprise from the husband yesterday. As I stepped out from the conference room, I was greeted by our company guard with a lovely bouquet of white roses. I was totally surprised. A day before the heart's day I already received my flowers. Aaaww...really sweet! It's been quite sometime since I received a flower delivery from the husband at the office. And this time, it was a day early pa. LOL. (pardon the pix, think I didn't do any justice capturing the beauty of the roses. hehehe! )






note: eversince hubby and I became a couple, I always receive bouquet of white roses from him. no other color, just white roses.

Aside from the flowers early that day, he went home with sweet yummy treats from Conti's. Was really happy...he remembered how I craved for strawberry cake weeks,weeks ago. And he surprised me by getting me not only strawberry shortcake from Conti's but, with blueberry cheesecake too! Hahaha! Ain't that really sweet! Now you know how the husband encourages my sweet cravings, and why I gained so much weight for the past years. Primary reason why I am seeking for an effective weight loss products on the web.

the oh-so-yummy blueberry cheesecake

deliciously-creamy strawberry shortcake -- of course, I can't wait to dig in! LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aba, complete package ha. flowers and cheesecake. sweeeeet!

Jesse Pega said...

awww...sweet naman ng mga DH natin no?

Gracie said...

so sweet! and the cakes look yummy...mmmm!!

Apols said...

ay ang sarap niyan jacqui!!!
nag ddrool ako huhuhuhu!!!!

Mich said...

wow, yummy treats! love the flowers too! :)

belated happy vday to you and the rest of the family!

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman!