CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

three more days ...

...and we are off to Bangkok.

I am busy as a bee preparing for our travel itinerary. Usually, my travel itinerary already prepared weeks in advance. But since I am so busy with work lately, I am on a last-minute panic mode. Hah! Never felt so harassed with work lately. I really deserve complete R&R with the husband. Oh did I mention that aside from getting the best travel deals , this trip would also be our valentine's cum wedding anniversary treat? Double purpose celebration eh?! The upcoming trip would just be me and the husband. No kids this time. Though we would like to bring the little girl along, but I am not sure what to expect in Bangkok. My friends suggested it would be difficult to tour the scenic places of Thailand with a kid in tow especially if we want to do some clubbing. Or visit the famous gay and adult shows in Patpong. Kinky shows huh?! LOL.
Anyway, off to preparing our travel itinerary now. Hopefully by tomorrow I can come up with a strategic travel plan for hubby and I. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Bangkok Hotels, Thailand said...

Wishing you have a good trip in Bangkok and Good luck. By the way i will waiting for your sharing traveling story on next time.