CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

baby preps

At twenty-five weeks preggo, now I am at my full blast shopping mode for the baby!LOL. I've been very busy for the past two days sorting, cleaning and checking out baby miguel's things. Was pretty successful sorting Ate Samantha's baby clothes. Luckily, I was able to fill up two drawers baby stuff including sleeved-shirts, tie-side shirts, socks and even onesies. My only dilemma on her old onesies, most of these bought at old navy and gap online... in particualr girly colors: pink and purple! Now I am thinking if I'll still use the onesies on my little boy. Hahaha!

Aside from baby clothes, I was also busy checking Ate Samantha's toy closet. Most of her baby toys, still intact. Lucky, lucky me! Toys are quite expensive these days. These are V-tech story books, Leap Pad (Touch Pad and Leap Frog) complete with their educational cartridges. And some of her Baby Einstein and Barney DVD collection. Now I am thinking if I need to set up our old TV at baby miguel's room for her to enjoy these educational DVDs.If this happens, need to check out safe and affordable tv stands to baby-proof his room. Hmmm... that is one tough browsing and surfing job! Anyway, wish me luck that I can find something online...and not be distracted with unneccessary sale items! LOL :)

0 comments: