CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

online loots

Finally, reaping thy fruits of my labor ... my online loots from my online blog raket!
The balikbayan box arrived last night fresh from NY courtesy of our ever-dependable Tita Glo. All items ordered via amazon.com in preparation for the arrival of the new baby of the family. Everything all here ... avent sterilizer, avent starter pack, BPA-free bottles, nipples and Graco baby monitor.

And of course, something for myself from my "kumikitang kabuhayan" raket ... Coach Leather Bag ordered online from our US personal shopper, Glo. Received this new baby two weeks ago. Really happy!

Real beauty, huh?! Actually, I am thinking of selling it.(very bad!) This is one of those impulsive buy! LOL. Still unsure if I need another black bag especially with another black bag arriving by end of the month. The dream bag! Anyway, do you seriously think I need another black bag? Hmmmm ...

0 comments: