CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

more online loots

Thanks to my online friend Glo. Finally, I was able to get these lovely RL dress on sale. At 50% ($28) off, not bad to collect all colors, right? Which is why I can't resist getting the yellow, assigned color for our family upcoming MBAPs Christmas party, white and orange for her alternate use.
Anyway, How I wish they also have these dresses on sale for adults too. I so want to get red, yellow and green for myself. The fabric made of light, cotton material ideal for summer wear. Perfect for tropical weather like here in the Philippines.

Now off to my online shopping loots for the little girl ... need to help my friend check out horse supplies available on the web. He's thinking of adding new line up of horse supplies at his animal supplies business by end of the year.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I saw some of these just the other day at $14 :).

Jacqui said...

Thanks Jen for the info ... where kaya? at RL store or online so I can ask my aunt to get for Samantha. Thanks!! :)

Jen said...

Haha, not at the RL store per se -- at Marshalls :D. I also see these at Nordstrom Rack for around $19. A lot of discounted RL items at Nordstrom Rack, actually.

Also Macy's department store!