CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Balenciaga Bag

Will I be a Balenciaga bag convert too? Some of my close friends already became a bal convert overnight. They swore that the quality, suppleness and softness of lambskin leather truly adds beauty to the bag. Plus the palladium plated metal hardware gives distinct ooommpph which you'll never find with other luxury bags. The bag design simple yet classic and very iconic. Hmmm...which I truly like! You see, I am one boring shopper. I prefer to stay on the safe or classic side of everything. And I think this bal bag will suit my fashion style (and personality)very well. Though if ever I do get one of my bal bag (which I need to save for x months from now), I would settle for Balenciaga Giant Day Bag. Safe and practical choice for office use. Now the next question .. will I get it in black, white or red. What will be your vote? --- yes, as much as I want to get all...I promised to have one bal bag only in my lifetime! LOL.
Balenciaga Giant Day Bag

6 comments:

jody said...

Don't speak too soon! Hahahaha! I doubt if its just one bal in a lifetime! I want a black. I want in part-time! Naiinggit ako kay Kelly! Hehehe! Saw one from Nina recently, exactly nung kay Kelly. Hay, I have been telling myself its NOT YET time to buy a new bag! And the YSL Muse is calling me in Rustan's! Naka-off dun! Gawd, help me!

Jacqui said...

Ay naku jody, dapat 1 bal bag lang at baka hiwalayan na ako ni mike! hahaha! :) Promised him after the big C purchase, will be my last for the year ... so sa 2010 na ito or timely sa hawaii trip nya.

Wala ako masyado type sa bal, except ito giant day bag. shoulder-type person kasi ako eh. I am choosing na lang which color to get. I want white sana, pero takot ako eh. Di ako magaling mag-maintain! LOL. Bahala na ... next year pa naman.

Re: YSL Muse, pass ako. If naging shoulder-type pa yan baka. Goodluck sa pag-control sa sale sa Rustan's! :)

kelly said...

jacqui, kakabili mo lang ng bag ha!!!! LOL

Jacqui said...

hi kelly,

yup, kaya nga dapat behave na ako. next year pa naman ito eh. alam mo na, ipon ipon ulit. hehehe! :)

jody said...

hahaha, nxt year daw bibili oh! Makapag-antay ka kaya? Eh bakit biglang nag-iba ang ihip ng hangin last wk? Hehehe.

Yung ysl muse, puede rin naman syang i-shoulder bag.

Jacqui said...

waaah jody, di ako pinatahimik ng bal bag na ruby. kaya benta ko agad yun vernis, bad trip ..wrong move pala yun ... mahirap maghanap ng bal bag! :( ngayon, wala ako red bag. kainis!