CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Dream Bag ...

... finally, dream no more!

It took me years before I've decided to take the big step ... that is, to reward myself with a C bag. I used to think that I don't deserve to own this. Not yet the right time. I was too young back then.

But now, I can say ...I've earned this. Been working hard for the past years and I deserve the ultimate gift for myself (actually, begged the husband to pitch in also!LOL).

So here it is ... my post-birthday, Christmas and "push" present gift. The Chanel GST. Made possible by very good couple, Abie and Howell . They lovingly and carefully hand-carried it all the way from Paris! Truly appreciate the effort (and pressure) of bringing home this baby. Notice how they meticulously brought the bag from Paris to Manila. Everything was kept intact. From the packaging, boxes, ribbons ..and even the gift presentation. It was handed to me almost as if I personally bought it straight from Paris store. I heart it so much that I even dared not to destroy the presentation without taking pictures (super thanks Abie and Howell!)

The gift presentation


and finally ... the dream bag



7 comments:

Aggie said...

JACQUIII!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Gracie said...

congrats on your new bag! :)

Jacqui said...

thanks aggie and gracie! finally ... the long wait is over. :)

jody said...

Congrats! Ang ganda ng pagka-wrap and ang ganda talaga ng chanel na bag, drool over gst!!!! Kailan kaya ko magkakaroon ng ganito? Hehehe.

mm said...

congrats jacq! nice ng packaging noh? nakakahinayang buksan, enjoy the bag=)

Jacqui said...

ay naku jody, kayang kaya mo yan ... according to MM, tiis lang ng konti. 2 LVs = 1 Chanel. Tama nga sya! Pwedeng pwede pala. Hehehe! :)

Jacqui said...

Hi MM,

Thanks for encouraging me to get this bag ha. Imagine, was hesitant to get, pero you opened my eyes na possible to buy konting ipon at tiis lang. Hahaha!

Yup, very nice packaging. Kaya made sure to take picture para captured sya forever! Baka di na maulit eh. LOL. Felt na parang gift talaga sya sa akin dumating from Paris. Hahaha! And got it good price pa ha, galing! :)