CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

be home soon ...

yes, the husband will be home soon. He decided to cut his business trip short and instead of arriving this coming Wednesday, he'll be home two days earlier. Wonderful, since I miss him so much. Thanks to the Ramadan or Eid al Fitr at Malaysia, he was forced to squeeze all his meetings within two days due to holiday of obligation, Islamic religious observance : fasting.
Thus with this good news, he will be home by tomorrow afternoon. Very timely since will get to spend time with him as it is a holiday here in Manila. Together with the bratinella, will pick him up from the airport and proceed to Serendra for dinner. Really pleased he'll be here by tomorrow since I need to consult him about the roadside assistance package offered by our insurance company. I checked online and found good deal motorhome towing packages which is convenient and practical for car-owners like me. The auto club membership looks promising and I want to share this with the husband for reconsideration. Hopefully he'll agree me on this one.

0 comments: