CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

at 33 weeks ...

... I feel so big and heavy. In fact, I easily get tired and I don't enjoy prolonged standing nor sitting for hours at my office desk. I don't enjoy malling or shopping which is absolutely weird for a shopaholic mom like me. I do experience leg cramps every mornings, and backpains also evident especially during the afternoons or after work. Though despite all these, I am enjoying my preggy state now. I do get a lot of perks such as much more loving attention from the husband, special considerations at work (even what food I like to eat) and of course special treatments from all the people around me. From my colleagues, relatives, friends, salesladies, customer service, guards etc they always make my life easy. No more queuing in line for hours, seat always being offered and assistance immediately given. I am enjoying everything to bits! LOL.
Anyway, since I am only weeks away before I finally pop, I am now preparing my birthplan to be used by the husband and upon my hospital admission. Just want to make sure everything ready and well-planned. I am thinking if the nurses equipped with medical coding training courses such as the program I saw online from allied health institute. Hmmm... this needs to be checked out. Off to blogging then ...

1 comments:

Coriander Dreams said...

hi jacqui!

just a few more weeks! :) am excited for you.

but i can truly relate about getting tired of walking and doing shopping! to think im only on my 26th week! gosh!

take care :)