CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

at 35 weeks ...

... you can still find me everywhere! LOL.

From malls, parties and great mall-wide sale events, still present as ever. No big tummy nor contractions can stop me. I am busy as ever at work. Busy attending budget meetings, doing account endorsements and last quarter sales contribution for the team. I am still unstoppable. If I have my way, I would even attend our last company event for the year, the Club B golf tournament at Iloilo. Unfortunately, the airline will not allow me to fly anymore at nine months. Too bad. :(

Anyway, despite feeling heavy lately and getting tired easily, my baby still very cooperative and allows me to do my work (and shopping pleasure) most of the time. There may be few tummy contractions once in a while, but all in all I think I am doing well with my pregnancy. Thanks to the baby pregnancy book given to me by my colleagues, I am more than prepared with things what to expect during my pregnancy phase. The book even covers post pregnancy discussions from taking care of mom's body, excercise, food diet and even some colon cleansing reviews which I think helpful after I give birth. Ain't that great? Now I am more tha ready ...
picture taken just last sunday, at my 35th week. Quite a biggie, huh!

1 comments:

Gracie said...

ang ganda ng earrings!!! message kita pa pauwi na kami ha *excited!*