CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

last minute preps ...

... for the little girl's birthday party next week. Just came from 168 Mall earlier to get last minute party favors, prizes and tokens for boys since I noticed there so much Hello Kitty items for girls. And as I count our kids' list ... can't believe still growing. With one week to go, my list seems never-ending. Hahaha! Thus, to make it fair for everyone decided to add a dozen more loot bags and prices. Now we have over 100 prize items excluding the 25 pieces balloon burst prize I got from last Toy Kingdom sale. I am sure the kids will have a blast! And to list some of things to do this weekend :
* Finalize party guests with Shakey's. Revise the headcount and party package.
* Coordinate with party boosters for the additional kiddie chair set-up.
* Decide if to get ice cream thru Shakey's, or purchase nearest grocery for flavor variety.
* Check out Samantha's party outfit this wekend. Wanted something simple, cool and comfortable for her to move around.
* Of course, check preggy Mom's outift. No plans of buying, thinking of accessorizing my old preggy dress instead.
* Order Dansko sandals online to match the little girl's outfit and my attire.
* Prepare the additional lootbags, add gift tags to each tokens.
* Finalize the tarp/streamers or Sam's party within the week for printing.
* Send out party invites. For completion early next week.
Whew, list seems unending. I can't believe with barely 11 days to go ... it seems I am not ready at all! The party-OC maniac me starting to panic now. LOL. Anyway, wish me luck that Sam's party will be successful as I plan to be. No major glitches, and let's hope and pray that I won't give birth PRIOR or DURING Sam's birthday party. Otherwise, major booboo and totally unexpected scene-stealer event. Hahaha! :)

2 comments:

jody said...

I remember nung birthday ni Bianca, nakalimutan kong ipa-serve ang ice cream na binili ko sa shopwise! Arg! Nakalimutan din ng shakeys. kaya this time if bibili ka, remind mo sila! hehehe.

Jacqui said...

thanks jody for the reminder. sige, ipa-alala ko sa kanila. isa lang flavor available daw shakey's eh, chocolate. eh ayaw ko yun! hihihi! :) at mahal pa sa resto! :)