CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding at Tagaytay Highlands

Just some quick post on Robin (my BIL) and Heidi's wedding last Sunday, October 18 at Madre de Dios Chapel at Tagaytay Highlands. Theme: Red and Gold, Christmas Season. Reception followed at The Veranda, Highlands. The wedding was really nice and solemn. Very intimate and fun wedding lovingly prepared by the couple. I enjoyed the food as well, It was oh-so-yummy buffet. Again, I overstuffed myself. LOL.

For the couple's honeymoon, no definite plans yet but they are considering of Outer Banks vacation rental. I am sure they will enjoy it here. Perfect place away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. Anyway, do check out the pictures taken from our good ol' point-and-shoot camera. See how much fun we had at the wedding.

Samantha happily playing inside the church with cousin Bea

with Daddy Max

the couple with the junior entourage

Wacky shots while waiting for the bridal march

After the wedding pics --- obviously, wala na sa mood si samantha.

all dressed up ... the Husband and I ... and with my Mom

0 comments: