CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Samantha's 5th Birthday Party

All set for Samantha's upcoming 5th birthday party. Invites ready for distribution, guests already informed and all suppliers already confirmed and settled. Just counting the days until her big birthday bash!

This year, the little girl called the shots for her party details. Yes, I can't believe she's so capable of deciding, choosing, and voicing what she wants. From her party venue, theme, cake, invites design ...as in, every detail she's so involved. Believe me, it saved me a lot of decision-making, party pressure and a whole lot of wrinkle cream to make the party work! I am glad she can decide for herself. Hahaha! Saved me a lot of time. And because of this new found freedom, she's so eager and excited and can't wait for her big day.

And thanks to my online couple friends, Abie and Howell for the party invites LO. The little girl loved the designs so much and she was pleased with the outcome. Makes her even more excited about her party. LOL.


0 comments: