CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

raffle for baby migo's diaper fund

This is sooo cute ... prepared by my colleagues for my upcoming baby shower by 2nd week November. Since I almost have everything ready for the baby (from crib, stroller, baby clothes to booties), I thought of doing the diaper fund instead. I got the raffle/diaper fund idea from another blogger, Gracie and I thought this would be a perfect highlight of my baby shower.
And since we are all from sales team, the best sales person who can sell more tickets will get special prize too! Cool huh?! The prizes for these raffle donated by me (Alex Franco cake, grand prize)and some of my friends. I am so excited. Few more winks to go and I am ready for my baby shower party! :) Now off to my baby shower party ideas, need to search effective fat burners to remove those unwanted post-preggy weight in a few months.

2 comments:

Gracie said...

i'm sure you'll have fun with the raffle. yan ang pinaka-inabangan ng lahat nung baby shower ko :) at ang ganda ng raffle ticket mo ha!
share pics of your baby shower, ok? i'm sure it'll be a blast!

Jacqui said...

hi gracie,

yup, excited nga sila eh sa raffle. kakaiba daw! hehehe! glad i saw your baby shower post, got some great ideas dun eh.

will surely post pix agter the party! :)