CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Wish

Since I've been very, very good this year. For Christmas ( and New Year), I wish Dear Santa will give me any of my wishlist below:


Balenciaga Giant Day Bag with Silver Hardware in Ruby Red or Sang color

Dream Bag No. 2 : Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap in Caviar with Silver Hardware (kahit Pre-owned, ok na Santa!

Hahaha ... Wake up, girl! As if I will get Bag No. 2 anytime this year or next year. After getting the C dream bag last August, I don't think we have extra resources or moolah to get a brand new (nor pre-owned) for the next years to come.

The good news, the Balenciaga bag may arrive anytime soon! Weeee!! More budget-friendly. After months of waiting, finally the new red this season (Sang) will be available. Oh, just can't wait. Another Red-y Christmas for me!!

0 comments: