CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

timeless and classic ...

Of course, I gave in. After reading the post from TPF blog reasons why own a chanel flap ... naturally, I've decided to go for the ultimate mother's cum birthday gift. The Chanel Jumbo Flap. Yes, a BIRTHDAY and MOTHER's DAY GIFT rolled into one. And why the flap? It's timeless and classic. But seriously, with the amazing price in Paris, and with the Euro (and USD) really cheap now, who wouldn't grab the chance?! (even my birthday a month ahead...what the heck!LOL)
Believe me, before buying this bag I did a looot of research. So it was not bought on an impulse. A lot of (price)research, readings spent before I decided to get THE BAG. Mostly comparative pricing from Asia, US and Europe. And the verdict, the cheapest place on earth to get a Chanel ... from the fashion capital of the world, Paris!

Anyway, I am one happy baghag here. Finally, got the classic flap baby. I've posted the bag pictures below. Unfortunately, I think the photos don't do any justice in showing the real beauty of the bag. Perhaps the lighting not good or probably because I use an old point and shoot camera ... but nevertheless, it's a real beauty and nobody would argue with this classic piece, right?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is such a nice bag. Enjoy it in good health!

May I ask how much was the price in Paris? Would you know if it's cheaper to get Chanel in London or in the US (tax free)?

Thanks!