CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

crazy over metals

Another Balenciaga arrived last week! This time from 2009 F/W collection. Wish it was mine, but No. I just faciliated the order online for my colleague who happens to be crazy over Balenciaga lately. Her choice, City in Silver Giant Hardware. Lovely, lovely!

As for me, I am crazy too with metals ...particualrly, another Balenciaga City with Gold Hardware this time. As for the color, not yet sure. I still want to see the S/S 2011 collection which I think bound to be released next few months. Praying that I can still hold on and wait.
And speaking of metal hardware, I watched last night the making of Capital Gate. Recently dubbed as the leaning tower of Abu Dhabi. The infrastructure is so marvelous and really an engineering genious as it is a metal building covered with glass. Really amazing. So far, a creation withstanding all odds. Wish I can see this up close and personal since I've heard the Capital Gate will be a prestigious office address cum luxury hotel with a room over $12,000 per night. Whoaaa! Very expensive, indeed.

0 comments: