CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am in-LVOE ...

... all over again with Louis Vuitton bags. Hahaha! Yes, after being so focused with my B's and C's bag ... I totally forgot the LVs. Never thought I would like another bag from LV, until I saw a lady carrying the classic monogram print. Hmmm...new NOE style from LV? So lovely and I heart it! I can't stop staring at her bag since I love how they re-visited the classic bags particularly the Noe. And I just love Noe! In fact, Noe was my first love in LV.
And for Spring/Summer 2010, check out the Noe Bag in classic monogram print. Don't you just love the gold bling padlock on the lower side? I so want one! It gives character and ooomph from your usual Noe style. And now they even introduced Noe with handles. Hahaha, now you can either carry your bag handheld or sling it on your shoulder. And look how they change the shoulder strap from leather to brown -- less patina discoloration over time. Simply love it! Now I am thinking if I'll get one for myself. Perhaps with the husband's next trip in Hawaii? Hahaha!
Monogram Canvass version of Eden Noe priced at $2160.

Monogram Eden priced at $2880. Colors available: Khaki, Argent and Peche