CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

dream luxury piece

My dream is to own just one expensive timepiece in my lifetime ... and that dream since I started working is the classic Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust in two-tone (white and yellow gold) color. Not neccessarily with diamond studs since I know I can't afford it. But would love to own even the simplest model. Among all the luxury timepiece available in the market such as Cartier, Bulgari, or IWC ... the Rolex is the mother of all classic timepiece. In fact, the Perpetual Datejust Model which began in 1945 is the best selling luxury watch be it for ladies or men. Well-loved and preferred for it's classic look, durability, elegance and as a brand statement.

I've been eyeing this watch for more than ten years now, but of course the price to own one, too much for me. There are more important priorities need to be done, and luxury items such as this can still wait ...

As I was sharing to my blogging friends couple of months back, despite I am dying to get one. I think not yet time for me. I still don't deserve to own one. Too young and too soon. Funny, but I have this certain feeling that I need to work hard before I am worthy to wear this dream luxury piece. Of course they disagreed with my thoughts. And with their encouragement, and with the husband's promise ... think I'll be singing a different tune this time. Hahaha! Let's see.....

0 comments: