CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

stop haunting me!

I am being haunted by this black Prada shoulder bag eversince I saw this bag carried by a lovely lady few weeks ago at UCC Cafe Podium. I am not a big Prada fan. In fact Prada bags are least of my top bag brand choices but at that precise moment I saw the bag sashayed infront of me ... I was smitten! Now I can't top thinking about her. I tried googling it, and to my dismay I can't find this bag from the official website of Prada. Ugh! I hate this feeling. The more elusive for me to find, the more I am determined to get her. Now it haunts me even in my sleep.

*photo courtesy of styledrops.com

Oh please, can somebody help me from this madness! Please be an angel and tell me where I can get her, or any idea what style or model this bag could be. Al l know is the bag code which I am not sure if this is the correct code :pra040w-BLO688-UXK-002

0 comments: