CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

home improvements

It's been a while since I had any home improvements. I've been very busy lately not only with work but also raising my little tot that I already neglected some essentials in our home. In fact, the other day our househelp told me that the shower knob at our guests' bathroom not working properly. The overhead shower not working and the knobs too loose. Told the husband about this and he told me to get good quality shower knobs preferably the leading brand in the market like Moen. A little bit pricey compared to the regular shower or faucets, but it is durable and sturdy. Aside from the shower knobs, the husband told me to check out the Moen kitchen faucets too. He's thinking of changing our kitchen faucet to a better brand for durability and aesthetic purposes. And so far, I like these faucets from Moen (the Aberdeen and Montecillo).

0 comments: