CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

crazy travel plans

I am serious. I want to go to Hongkong now. I want to catch the sale fever, eat lots of dimsum and enjoy HK Disneyland all over again. I so envy my friends who just went last week as they brag about their good sale finds. I want to shop 'til I drop, check out the fab discounts and splurge, splurge on clothes and shoes! How I wish I can leave by next week with the husband, but he's not convinced at all. He's laughing at me as I told him I want to go to Hongkong to buy my office attire, particularly trousers at my favorite store G2000. In fact, I just want to buy one pair. Crazy, eh? LOL Anyway. how I wish I can just go, and fly out in an instant. No travel budget to think of, just simply fly out in the morning and be back in the evening after my shopping. Hahaha. Yeah, really crazy! Oh how I wish I have my own travel reward card, perhaps travelling in an instant won't be my problem.

0 comments: