CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Sunday was spent with my side of the family. We had dinner last night to celebrate my Mom's 52nd Birthday. Her actual birthdate was last week, August 08 but since I was in Baguio to attend a wedding that time, we decided to hold her post-birthday dinner celebration a week after. My penalty ... I get to treat the family!
Anyway, We had simple dinner at MANN HAN restaurant (our family so love Chinese food) in Megamall and post dinner celebration with coffee and donuts at Krispy Kreme. Very simple celebration. My mom was really happy since we spent our Sunday with her, together with all her apos (five), and in-laws. Though we are not complete (less my younger brother working that night), she's very happy that we spent our Sunday night with her just simply catching up and making her feel special.

Family dinner at Mann Han




To my mom : Happy, happy birthday! Wishing you more birthdays (and lovelife) to come!

Bonding time and sharing good laugh over coffee and donuts at Krispy Kreme
(the cousins: Sam, Adrian, DJ and Bam)




Mommy and the bratinella, Sam

Kuya Ico (the oldest apo)with Adrian (my brother Raymond's son) and DJ (my sister Lhotte's son)

3 comments:

Bela said...

happy bday kay mommy mo...

Mich said...

Jacqui, ang laki na pala ni Ico noh! gulat ako parang kapatid mo lang! :)

happy bday to your Mom!

Unknown said...

After all, they cannot purchase a replica watches
based on its looks and quality if it is simply out of their price range. For most people, the ability to purchase a high quality replica watch
is completely out of their range of affordability. So, this would mean purchasing Replica Longines Watches
would be completely out of their realm of affordability would it not? They can always purchase high quality fake watches
that deliver the same look and function of the original fake watch at only a fraction of the cost.