CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

out of service phone line

It's been almost a week now since our landline phone was busted. Blame it on the typhoons lately; it seems our phone lines were grounded. We can't receive any incoming calls as well as we don't have any outgoing dial tone. I've been calling our landline provider (PLDT) almost daily, but it seems they are not interested to restore our line. My patience is running out and we need the phone lines badly. This is my way of checking our helpers daily activities. Luckily, the DSL is working despite trouble with the voice services.

As a temporary solution, I call my helpers through their personal mobile phones. Good thing the wireless signal is very strong in our neighborhood. Despite house and building obstructions, phone signal is still very strong. Thanks to cell phone repeater installed inside our village. I can easily get in touch with my helpers anytime I want to! Though the rate per minute is very expensive compared to fixed line, but I have no choice until my landline is restored. I just wish better customer service from my landline provider, PLDT. Coming from another communications provider, I expect better customer service from them since they are known as the benchmark of the industry. But boy, I was so wrong. Service is really bad! Oh well, what can I expect? Its been like this for years and years ... think this separates them from other telco provider company ...that is, bad service.

1 comments:

Bela said...

ay bad trip ao pag ganyan...nang aaway talaga ako sa provider ko...hehhe