CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

off to HongKong and Macau again...

It was announced yesterday that our sales travel incentive shall be in HongKong. Finally after the long wait, the Bayan sales team will fly to HK this coming Sept 12-14. All 65 of us .... Our HK package includes round trip airfare from Cebu Pacific, accommodations from a four star hotel, Hotel Panorama at Kowloon, airport transfers, half day city tour (optional), breakfast outside the hotel and Disney entrance tickets! Lovely and really exciting! I can imagine with all of us flying on the same flight --- it will be very, very chaotic.


Part of our travel itinerary is to visit Macau too. Since I've been to Macau last February, most of my officemates are counting on me how to go to Macau. I plan to bring them to Venetian Hotel, and of course at the ruins of St. Paul and Leal Senado. With a very limited time, we can only visit few places and probably have some photo opps with Macau's famous landmarks.
Though I want to go to Zhuhai for bargain shopping, I don't think this will be possible. With my colleagues on a three-day stay, we need to be very wise in picking our destination. Sadly, our short trip to Macau is not covered by the company. All expenses shall be from our own pocket. Thus, I am hoping we can add up travel insurance as part of our travel package. Just hoping. Or probably since I'll be extending my stay in HK for another three days due to some business meetings, I can ask our travel agency to upgrade my HK package with travel insurance since I am on an official business anyway. Hmmm..think this will be perfect. Oh I just can't wait for this trip ... I am so excited! Another bag shopping for me. Hehehe!

2 comments:

Bela said...

wow sarap HK...eto ba yung sinasabi mo na may early xmas wish list (LV. wink) ka na?..

enjoy sis and post pictures...

Anonymous said...

hi jacq another trip to hk hehe uyy balita sa macau trip ah kung anu mga pwde puntahan dun? r u goin to lv ba? pwde pa ask ng how mch ung damier pochette compact cosmetic pouch sya wana knw if super laki ba diff dto=) thanks