CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NFL family time

Sandwiches … check, fruit basket … the kids in the car … check. All seems to be complete for the family picnic except for one small detail … my husband. Ever since my husband got the NFL Sunday Ticket, things never was the same at home … expecially during Sundays!

With the Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket, my hubby gets to watch the games … in HD! First I thought who would enjoy HD viewing of grown men beating up each other. Oh, the horror! And worst of all, you get to see the action like you are there in the field! Literally, up close & personal!

But with several attempts to convince my husband to give the DirectTV NFL Sunday Ticket (and failed), I gave in. If you can’t beat him … join him. And on second thought, it seems to be a good deal … watching all (as in literally ALL) the NFL games on TV is a good deal. Nothing beats NFL TV!

Now, I make sure the goodies are prepared before the start of the games. And the kids too enjoy it as well. Now, who says this NFL TV Package can stop my family from enjoying Sundays? It is now part of “family time”!

0 comments: