CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kuya Ico's wishlist

Over lunch last Sunday, Kuya Ico jokingly named his Christmas wishlist. Caught off guard, I told him it is still too early to think about his Christmas wishlist since we are not yet on the -ber months. Moreover, we are still in the middle of some financial obligations and the budget for Christmas gifts still undetermined. Meaning, too early to tell!

But Kuya took this chance and lovingly told me, the earlier I am aware of his wishlist, the better l can plan out and save up for his gift. Very witty! He actually itemized to me his wishlists for Christmas.

1. Since his computer kinda old and been slow lately, he's asking for new computer desktop with higher memory and RAM capacity. Complete with new version of viewsonic monitor for his online games and videos.
2. new PS3 that he's been eyeing for months now.
3. MAC book --- Very expensive toy for his age! But I was surprised that he was able to plan out how to get this gift! He told me he's thinking of asking cash gifts from his aunts ($100 each), lolo and lola's, his dad, from me and hubby. He computed how he can get $1K to buy his MAC book by asking us rolled-into-one gift for christmas, birthday and graduation gift.
Hmmm...still not sure about gift number 3. I still find it very expensive for his age! I am thinking of giving him hubby's old Compaq laptop and get MAC book for hubby instead! Since he's transferring bi-monthly from my place to his dad's place, think it is unwise to give him the MAC book. It's too much! Even if he can pool $1K to buy MAC, still a no-no.
Anyhow, since these are just wishes ... there are no guarantees it will be granted, right? He needs to work hard, get good grades and and show some responsibility to earn the gift. And probably (just probably) one of his wishes may do come true. Hehehe!

1 comments:

popcorn said...

Hi Jacqui,

medyo pricey nga yang mga gifts na hinihingi ni Kuya Ico :P

I wonder what Sam's wishlist would be ?

:)