CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

weight loss fluke

I lost 4 lbs last week. Was ecstatic and inspired to slim down. I did'nt eat much carbo (particularly, rice) and sweets. I even avoided buffets and late-night snacks. I am happy and just maintained my usual meal intake. Bread for breakfast, one cup of rice for lunch and dinner. No afternoon or late-snack binge. Despite the good news, I was quiet about it to hubby ... I want to surprise him.

BUT after weighing in today, I was surprised that I am back at my original weight. Darn. After not eating much and avoiding snacks, I can't believe nothing happened! I was expecting to lose 2-3 lbs more with my last week's effort, but boy ... I was wrong! What may have caused this diet loss fluke? How I gained back the 4 lbs I lost in one week? Can't figure it out ... Totally irritable after knowing the result.

I told hubby my weight loss fluke and he was laughing at the result. With so much effort done to shed off few lbs, he told me it might be attributed to my PMS cycle. Lately he noticed I am quite irritable too thus he's thinking I am under the "PMS" phase. The husband suggested I should consider taking progesterone cream to prevent any PMS symptoms. This way, I can naturally combat my sudden weight loss/gain, abdominal cramps and irritability. Hmmm...coming from my husband, I am sure this is a perfect explanation and solution my PMS symptoms. He's the one taking all the birth of my ire! Hahaha!



2 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

ako din ganito jacqui, kenes noh forever yoyo ang weight ko!

kelangan siguro patience talaga, gradual ba.

uy thanks for doing the tag =)

happy monday!

Anonymous said...

ang masasabi ko lang eh good luck na lang sa atin sa pagpapapayat! LOL