CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

in search of luggage

As I’ve blogged here, hubby is scheduled to leave for Macau two weeks from now. Aside from his present passport problem, I found out that one of our travel luggages is missing. You see we have Delsey luggage sets in varying sizes. The smaller size, which is ideal for short trips nowhere to be found! I’ve asked our helpers to bring out all our travel luggage to have it cleaned, and search for the bag. But in spite of the house search, the Delsey bags cannot be found. As far as I remember, it was hubby who last used this luggage from his business meeting in Cebu. Hmmm… where could it be? Partly I have this feeling that the luggage was borrowed by Mom. I am just not sure if she mistakenly took the delsey luggage over the travel bag she borrowed months back. Knowing my mom, this might be the perfect reason why the travel bag is missing. I just hope and pray that my gut-feel is correct. Otherwise, I’ll be forced to buy another small luggage for our short business travels. And it is really a must have for us especially in our line of work wherein we constantly attends out of town workshops, seminars and meetings at work.

0 comments: