CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PAL Swingaround Promo

My hands are shaking, my eyes gleaming in excitement when I saw Philippine Airlines Swingaround Promo early this evening from the Philippine Star. Imagine travelling to great destinations at a great prices! I am sooo excited!!

Very timely promo indeed. As I've posted few weeks back, hubby and I are saving up for a "big" travel next year. We have no confirmed destination yet but we are planning to go abroad for honeymoon --- to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary on February. Thus, I was surprised with the Swingaround Promo of PAL. Imagine traveling to Guam at $229++, Honolulu $404++, HongKong at $117++, Sydney at $671++ and more US & Asian destinations at an amazing price. (note: I didn't bother to list other travel destinations since I am very particular with Guam or Honolulu only. lol!)
Anyway, the price provided above are based on twin-sharing accommodation. Travel dates are subject to availability. And of course, surcharges, fees not included. The Swingaround Promo includes the ff:
*RT Fiesta Class airfare from Manila
*RT airport transfer and daily breakfast in most destinations
*Hotel accommodaton
*City tour in Bangkok, Hongkong, Honolulu, Macau and Tokyo only.


The catch: Validity, departure dates and ticketing deadlines vary. These were not mentioned on the ad. So I painstakingly called PAL reservations number for confirmation. No luck. I've been put on hold for more than 45 minutes and I lost my patience. Kakakinis!! Just when I am sooo excited to book for our trip.

Nevertheless out of frustration, I've checked the website for the validity of the promo. Again, no luck to avail the promo for 2009. Travel must be completed on or before December 15. Darn!! I really so wish that I can get promo for our travel next year!! I hate this promo! (yes, I am sooo bitter about it.) I am dead-set to book for Hawaii 3rd week of January to coincide with hubby's annual Pacific Telecom Council (PTC) meeting on January 18-21. Aaargghhh... I so want to go to Hawaii!! But I want to go on a promo fare. I don't want to pay $850 for my airfare alone. Too much!! And if I bring Sam along, that would be $1700++ for both of us. Imagine, how many LV and Chanel bags I can buy with this amount.
Still very much frustrated...I wish PAL would extend the promo for next year. I've been dreaming to go on a beach vacation in Waikiki. I want to enjoy the sun, sand, and wear my skimpy bikini suit!lol. Well of course I need to prep myself by seriously considering take diet pills . Hahaha! Anyway, really wishing and hoping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang hirap talaga magbook over the phone sa PAL. You have to really do it like early early morning. Before ganun ako nakabook for the Palawan trip or better yet, go to their office in Makati, kaso ang haba ng pila.
Naku pareho tayo, we have been planning also to go on a "honeymoon" next year. We want to go to Australia naman! As I have a good friend there. Pamasahe na lang problem! Sana matuloy din! Grabe, puro gastos na lang! Sana may matira pa sa pagpapagawa ng house. Kaya daw wag na akong bumili ng bag sabi ni Dicky! Hahaha! Kaso di makatiis eh!
At naku, dead set akong mag Europe ng 2010! dun ako bibili ng brand new chanel! hahahay! kaya kayod ng kayod ngayon!

Jacqui said...

ei jody,

Oo nga nainis na ako tumawag sa PAL. 3x ko na ina-attempt, wala pa din. I'll go na lang nga siguro sa Makati office nila. Mas madali.

Torn nga ako if sama ako Mike Hawaii, sayang din kasi airfare...bag na din yun noh? :) Eh mabait pa naman ito asawa ko pag iniiwan ako, binibili talaga ako ng bag/s! hahaha! :) pang-bawi sa akin :)

Want to go to Europe din, dream destination ko yan. Pero not sure kelan. Mas malaki budget kelangan dyan eh.

Unknown said...

One favorite is the women’s ugg boots
Classic Cardy. The attractiveness of this style lies in the three wooden buttons that appear with the ugg
logo. The uggs
is made of genuine sheepskin and the outsole is lightweight so that comfort is not compromised. Another style that women love: the UGG Australia
. The ugg nightfall
logo medallion along with a round collar marked by metal grommets make this signature style an instant favorite, even for ugg nightfall boots
walks. The boots have a ¾-inch heel.