CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

not yet over ...

with my holiday shopping.

Despite getting two cases of wine and ordering gift baskets for my colleagues, I still need to get few gift items for my sales team. Aside from my Bayan-colleagues, I need to get gifts for our valued-clients too such as the promotional items I saw online. Diaries, desk calendars, laptop bags, notepads and pens that bears our company name and logo.

So what I have shopped so far? I am done with all the kids gift. For our cousins, nieces and nephews as well as our inaanaks. Thanks to my early toy shopping frenzy at Toy Kingdom Warehouse Sale. Aside from wines and gift baskets for hubby's colleagues, I already pre-ordered brownies from Becky's. All waiting to be distributed on the 16th or as soon as the personalized gift tags available from Adworks.
I also went to Divisoria and 168 Mall yesterday and was able to get gifts for Sam's classmates, gifts for the family, helpers and drivers. Despite the horrendous traffic and people at Divisoria, I was able to successfully buy give-aways, table centerpieces, chinese lanterns and tokens for our upcoming Chinese-themed party too. I also got nice blouses again from Juana, my fave shop at 168 Mall.
But, I still need to get gifts for my immediate family. For my in-laws and also gifts for hubby and Ico. Plus small gift items for Samantha since she accidentally found her gift from Santa. And of course, gifts for our kris-kringle. I am hoping I'll complete my Christmas list shopping by 2nd week of December. Despite the holiday rush, I just love the last mintue shoppping. The traffic, the jam-packed malls, and all the Christmas frenzy shopping ... crazy, but it gives me a different kind of rush. lol. How about you, are you done with all your Christmas shopping?

3 comments:

Gracie said...

almost done na ko, Jacqui! may HK pa kasi next week eh :) pero hats off to you, ang tyaga mong mamili. i really wanna go to Divisoria when we get home.

Anonymous said...

Grabe, walang katapusan yung list ano? Ako, wala pa ako sa 1/4 ng list ko! Baka money na lang sa mga inaanak na di ko matapos! hehehe. Yung gift namin ni Dicky, meron na? hahaha. See you on the 18th daw?

Lael Trent said...

Besides some of these great ideas for promotional gifts, you can also order gifts online, like say the ipod, www.ipodyourlife.co.in/make_it.aspx music is a great way to pass the cold days. That’s why I have ordered 5 shuffle ipods from for my best friends and will put in some of their favourite music before I gift them away.