CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

travelling to New York

Travelling to New York? For efficient, reliable and affordable tour within the city and its surrounding suburbs Newark Airport Shuttle is the best way to go. I was able to personally experience this during my business trip on the east coast particularly on my three-day stay in New York. From Newark Airport, I already availed the service of Go Airlink shuttle for hotel drop off. Truly I must say I was very happy from my online reservation booking, to airport pick up which is on-time service and courteous drivers. For the city tour, I also availed the tour package which brought me to the famous NY landmarks like Statue of Liberty at Ellis Island, NY Historical Museum, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and World Trade Center. Of course, the tour would not be completed without driving to the shopping district of NY like Times Square, SoHo, Madison Square Garden, Chinatown and Macy’s. I was able to buy most of my shopping loots in Macy’s particularly bags and shoes. I must say, this is the best part of the tour. On my last day in NY, the airline shuttle was prompt to pick me up from my hotel. From JFK airport, my next stop was Las Vegas for a holiday break with my high school friends. I’ve always wanted to go back to NY. The invite from my aunt from Fresh Meadows still open, and we are looking forward for a family trip here probably few years from now. Hopefully will have enough budget to over our foreign travel. If we are lucky, the travel might be sooner than we’ve expected. Really hoping and praying …

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, discolorations from, or caused by, another protective product may void ugg boots
-Australia's one year warranty. The first maintenance step is to brush the ugg
with a wire, suede or nubuck brush-in one direction only. However, sooner or later, uggs
need to be cleaned in either certain areas or overall. Even though ugg cardy boots
should not be worn through wet conditions, a little water can be used to cleanse them. However, ugg cardy
should never be put into a washing machine.