CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

off to macau

Hubby is preparing for his upcoming business trip in Macau two weeks from now. I was told that he will be attending a three-day conference at the Venetian Hotel for GSM providers. Of course, I was ecstatic about his trip since I can ask hubby to buy early Christmas gifts for us but my excitement was short lived. The sad news, as he was checking his stuff, he found out that his passport is no longer valid. He totally forgot that his passport has already expired since last month. Talk about being super-busy. Thus, by next week he’s bound to renew his passport. I am just not sure if he can get his passport on time. Given the one-week processing lead time, I just hope he’ll be able to get his new passport before he leaves for Macau. Otherwise, he will be forced to stay behind and cancel all his appointments. And sadly, goodbye to my early Christmas present. :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

MBT M.Walk for women or men, Older women love MBT M.Walk Shoes , they thought this is the shoes design for them specially, they feel the BT M.Walk Shoe are comfortable and also look nice, They are fashion shoes too.