CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Vegas Vacation

My bestfriend from Vegas called me the other day to tell me she'll be home this Christmas. Finally, after three long years ... we will see her again. The last time I saw her was during my one week vacation in Vegas. She offered to tour me around the city and invited me to stay with her than stay in posh hotels las vegas. Of course, I jumped on her offer since it would mean more bonding time (and wifey talks) for us. Hahaha! Anyway, I am extremely thrilled with the good news. I think this will be her first time to be home for the holiday season with the kids. I can't wait to prepare our barkada Christmas Party. With our good friend Nette here in Manila, it will definitely be a blast.

0 comments: