CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fabulous Tag


My blog is Simply Fabulous .. according to Jesse. Thanks girl! You equally deserve the fab blog award.
Rules:
List 5 addictions that I have and to pass the award/tag to 5 more fabulous blogs.
1. COKE ZERO -- can't live without my daily dose of caffeine.
2. SHOPPING -- my ultimate therapy, to keep me sane.
3. BAGS -- can't simply say NO. They even haunt me in my sleep. lol!
4. MIDNIGHT SNACKS -- reason why I am overweight (yeah, yeah..excuses!)
5. MY FAMILY --- my source of strength, my reason for living.
Passing this fabulous award to my fellow fab bloggers: Peachy, Abie, Mich, Joy and Thea. I heart your blog girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaw thanks for this, Jacqui! Will post it tom. :D

Mich said...

wow, I'm flattered! thanks Jacqui! ;)

Jesse Pega said...

Hi Jacq! Thanks for doing this :)