CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

that "tut" sound

Ever wondered how a barcode scanner works? I haven’t given much thought about these scanners until the little girl asked me the other day during our usual weekend grocery shopping. Curious as always, she was looking at the cashier while each item being checked and scanned for prices. She immediately blurted out how nice with the “red light” emitting from the stick. I explained to her that the light can read the small bars in every package. This is how they determine the price of each item. Though I don’t think she understood my explanation but she was amazed with the light and that “tut” sound. As a matter of fact, she even mimicked the sound of the scanned item by doing the funny sound “tut”. It was really funny watching her. One of life's simple pleasures having a pre-schooler with you around.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!