CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

one more day ...

... and I won't be eating dinner alone.
... and I don't need to wake up at 6am.
... and I don't need to drive Samantha to school.
... and I don't need to check all the window and door locks every night.
... and I no longer own the tv remote.
one more day ...
... and I'll be free from worries.
... and I'll feel safe and secured.
... and I can sleep peacefully.
... and the husband will be home.

Gawd...I miss the husband so much. I can't wait to see him especially now, the little girl is sick due to throat infection. We need him badly.

4 comments:

Aggie said...

Naku Jacqui ganyan na ganyan an feeling ko nung asa Manila si Edil lagi araw araw. I know how you feel. Buti na lang uwi na si husband tomorrow. Get well soon sa bratinella. ung prinsesa ko nahospital din eh.

Anonymous said...

kulang pa jacqui. one more day, and you will have your pasalubong hehehe

Jacqui said...

hi aggie,

hope martha ok na. Sam went to school kanina, no fever. Hirap lang pakainin because of her throat infection.

grabe, super uso sakit lately. Paano ba naman, parang last week ang lamig then the next day, ang init and summer weather agad! Grabe, wala man lang gradual transition ng weather :)

Anyway, dumating na si hubby kanina umaga. salamat, di na ako "praning" sa mga little noises sa gabi. feeling ko lagi may magnanakaw eh! hahaha! :)

Jacqui said...

ei alpha,

oo nga...one more day nandito na pasalubong! wohooohoo!! :)