CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

no time to relax

The husband is leaving for a five-day conference at Hawaii tomorrow. He will be attending the annual Pacific Telecom Conference. As always, I am not joining this trip. As much as I want to join him and see Hawaii, it will be very impractical for the family to spend a vacation trip just for five days. And as the husband would always say, there will be a lot more travel opportunities for us. We just have to wait for the right timing. And I believed him ... very obedient wife.

Anyway, this upcoming trip will be the shortest business trip ever for the husband. Usually, he spends a few days at their Japan office for series of meetings. Luckily, his clients will also be attending the PTC event thus it will be convenient for all of them to meet up in Hawaii instead. The husband showed me his meetings skeds and for five-days, he'll be meeting with different telecom carriers both Asia Pacific and US providers. I can't believe that he's booked back-to-back for five days. As in with almost no lull moment to breathe and relax. As of yesterday, he has 32 scheduled meetings. Yes, 32 meetings and still counting. Really crazy I tell you. I don't know how he handles it. All work, no play! Despite being surrounded with an awesome view of Waikiki beach, I don't think he'll get to enjoy a little swim. The husband didn't even bother packing his beach gears as well as his Leptorexin pills. He's sure that he'll be on a diet for four-days ... actually, forced-diet due to work. Hahaha! Poor husband.

Amazing view of Hilton Hawaiian Beach Resort and Spa


So with all work, there'll be no time to relax nor shop in Hawaii for the husband. And as for my "bilins"... not so much this time. I promised the husband just one-stop-shop for him. And all my bilins can be found just right inside his hotel. Actually, the DFS Galleria and LV shop strategically located inside the Hilton Hotel. Hehehe! No need for him to go out. Very considerate wife eh? lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!