CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

bathroom improvement

Yes, I am thinking of another home improvement before the year ends. This time, I plan to tackle the bathroom ... particularly, the common or guest bathroom. Though nothing major to change, everything functions quite well with my Kohler-brand fixtures, but I wanted to have a different setting or ambiance with the guest bathroom. Wanted it to be more zen-looking this time. Probably change the mood lighting, color of tiles, change the sink top and add bidet for the toilet. Yes, nothing major renovation, huh!?! LOL. Of course, this would only be possible with the approval of the husband. Though he's also seriously considering adding a bidet to our guest bathroom, I am not sure if he'll allow me to change the theme and ambiance as well. Maybe too costly for us at this point. Thus, wish me luck, guys. It will all depend on the financer this time.

0 comments: